Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Interested in becoming a "Crazy Mamma on the Run"?

Hi everyone!

 I thought I would let you know that Facebook has been a little finicky when it come to my "Friend Requests".  If you are interested in becoming a Crazy Mamma on the Run group member on Facebook, just send me a PM.  For some reason FB deletes my friend requests and I have no way of knowing who sent it.

Keep in mind, Crazy Mamma on the Run is for MOTHERS who are short on time but have the desire to be healthy.  You do not have to be a runner but you do have to get off the couch.  We highly encourage post and communication on the group page.  My theory is, if you set a goal and communicate it with others, you're more likely to achieve it.  If you have questions or suggestions....post it!  We are all their for encouragement and motivation, so lets help eachother!

No comments:

Post a Comment